Support for Youth and Families in King County
A family support organization committed to providing services for families, with families, and by families.
Upcoming Classes & Events
Stay Updated on Events, News, and Opportunities at GPS:
Who We Are
We are families helping families. We empower and support families and youth struggling with behavioral health challenges in navigating resources to achieve wellness and resilience.
What We Do
- We provide support for families and their children in King County.
- We provide one-to-one parent support to help guide parents through the System of Care while their child is having difficulty and during recovery.
- We provide peer support to guide youth through their hard times.
- We offer parent classes and trainings for parent support providers.
- We have quarterly family social events to have fun and to connect with other families in the community.
The majority of our services are free of charge.