Join us supporting youth and families!
Be a GPS volunteer and develop valuable skills and experience.
Volunteers are very important members of our organization. Their dedicated service is prized by our leadership and community at large. If you enjoy volunteering in an environment with positive, fun, respectful people, join us!
Your time with GPS will only increase our ability to make a real difference in your community and in the lives of those we serve. You will gain knowledge, experience and skills transferable to several areas in social and human services and meet some great people in the process.
Current GPS volunteer opportunities include:
Workgroup Volunteer – Help GPS plan for our next phase and be a leader of change for the organization. Current workgroups are:
- Grant Writing & Fundraising
- Strategic Planning
- Research & Data Collection & Review
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Volunteer Community Advisory Board
Board of Directors – Are you passionate about the mission of GPS and want to support the advancement of the organization’s mission, purpose and values? Consider becoming a part of our Board.
If you would like to volunteer or learn more about volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-236-8264.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must be approved by the volunteer coordinator or be volunteering with a parent/guardian.
- All volunteers must fill out a Guided Pathways volunteer application before they can begin volunteering.
- Background checks required for staff and volunteers that work un-supervised with minors.
Stay Updated on Events, News, and Opportunities at GPS: